Verviam Dashboards - Overview
|Verviam offers a range of cyber security monitoring solutions for internet access, work from home, multi-cloud network connections to and from enterprise data centers - custom solutions integrating existing logging and monitoring services.||
Verviam Dashboards - Detection
CyberSecurity Monitoring: As one of the key pillars of Zero Trust, this is a critical component of any cloud security architecture.
Verviam offers a CyberSecurity Monitoring Solution integrated with a Software Defined Perimeter. Contact us for a demonstration.
Security Monitoring, Logging, SIEM, Endpoint Prevention and Detection, and SOAR (Security Orchestration Automated Response)
These technologies are proliferating, and most are developing machine learning and AI capabilities from collected data to identify potential and actual attacks. AI models use multiple linear regression analysis of past events as training for detection and prevention models. As collected data accelerates, major refinements will become available over the coming decade. Operational logs have to be carefully analyzed for insight capabilities for both streaming and time series data. Verviam offers semi automated CSMS with the potential for training anomaly detection over time with sufficient data from particular Customer Use Cases.
Automated Logging and Monitoring Services include: - Network Layer Access, Authentication Gateway, Web Application Firewall, Developer and Administrator Access, Anomaly Reporting, Alerts and Alarms.
Best practice Security Reference Architecture contains specifications for the key deliverables. See Cloud Migration Security Guide
1. Identity and Access Management : Manage identity and access for your cloud administrators, application developers and application users.
2. Infrastructure Security :Handles network security, secure connectivity and secure compute infrastructure.
3. Application Security :Address application vulnerabilities and the effectiveness of application security measures.
4. Data Security :Discover, Categorize, Protect Data & Information Assets including protection of data at rest and in transit
5. Secure Dev-Ops :Securely acquire, develop, deploy and maintain cloud services, applications and infrastructure
6. Security Monitoring and Intelligence :Provide visibility into cloud infrastructure, data and applications in real time and manage security incidents
7. Security Governance, Risk and Compliance :Maintain policy, audit and compliance measures, meeting corporate policies, solutionspecific regulations and governing laws